Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Panadol, Ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak, and Scott's emulsion!

Im going back tomorrow. And today, Ive got a fever. A sore throat and flu. Not good. Not good at all.

Sick day, and a very last minute day for me today.

This morning, I managed to, finally, get our kad kahwin. Hehehhh Yes, the pic's no good.


And also, after 6 or was it 7 months already, sent my wedding dresses to the dry cleaners. Oh myyyy.

And ohhh, its Suraya Rahman's birthday! Happy birthday darling. Kesian, awak pun demam...

Bte, Ive finished packing, yet again. And both bags exceeds the limit. My hand carry now is already 15kg! Im not really sure if they will let me pass. If from Perth, the limit for hand carry is 8kg! Im guessing I have to leave out Abg Shahid's lesung. Sorryyyy!!!

Ok, I dont want to write anymore. Its tiring. One minute typing, a minute later, I have to put tissue up my nose. So disgusting!
Aahhh choooo!!!

2 comments:

Aisyah Pahmi said...

andddd u left it at home -_______________-

Sarah said...

tauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! tadi baru perasan. nasib baik ada 2 copy! muahahaha simpan kan plssss