Sunday, July 19, 2009

Up for grabs!

Ive won 2 studio photoshoot. Yet, I dont think Im gonna make an appointment.

One, Ive won a total of $850 worth of shoot, and makeover at Kelvin Chong. Which sounds impressive, and if I book by end of this month, Im gonna get an extra $100 rebate to print a photo. Sounds tempting, buttttt, Im pretty sure we wont get a copy of the photos. Plus, to print a 6x4 would at least cost me around $50. Cekik darah ok!

Second, Ive won a $300 worth of shoot, no makeover though. A different studio alltogether. I received this last week. And I asked the girl who called me whether I can get the copies of the pictures taken that day, but she said that would be against the policy, and something about copyright.

*sigh*

Although Im happy to have won, but not being able to actually claim the price is frustrating. I soooo wanted a photoshoot with hubby, studio pun studio lah since we never had the chance to do a wedding photoshoot. Tak sempat.

So anywayy, the prizes are transferrable. So I can just give to anyone who wants it. So anyone??? Anyone in perth laa tapi hehe

And oh, Ive got a 1 week free gym at the all womens' gym, Curves. Sape nak??? (Im wayy too lazy to go haha)

Note: Ive won all this because I went to the Women's Expo with Rofi last month. We entered every contest in the expo. Who would have thought I won something kan? Hehe

No comments: