Friday, March 28, 2008

sweet

Ok despite all the complaints and whatever not from previous posts, Im actually having a sweet time thinking about US. hehe so that will explains all those tacky but cute tickerS ye *blushes*

For the first time, finally Im going to talk about all the wedding thingy here. I thought of keeping it for myself je, but somehow cannot tahan and i feel like telling it to the whole wide world! haha
But honestly I wont say much like all the wedding details etc, just a few things here and there since that's the only main thing that's happening in my own little world at the moment (which excites me the most that is) :D

Anyhow...


So there. Hehe

Honestly, if ppl ask me, so how's the prep? Seriously, i have nothing to say! Nothing much is done now, put aside the confirmed date and location (which has been decided months ago), so basically, there's nothing new.
My team mate was asking me the same question the other day, and she said she's surprised since there's like another 4 months to go??? Shittttyyyyyyy kannnn.

No comments: