Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby, I love you.

In about four months time, it will mark 3 years of our marriage. Pretty scary yet exciting at the same time. I wouldn't say Ive learnt all about Syed just yet. I think I''m getting to know him better in a way, and have been discovering new things about him that I didn't know about until now. That's the exciting part. The scary part would be, sometimes I think I don't know how much I can handle it hehe I would be lying if I tell you that I never get mad or go mad with him around. He does drives me crazy at times, but let not forget that he makes me crazily happy most of the time. So yeah, basically I'll just forget all the petty petty stuff and think of happy moments. And it helps of course! If not, I would not still be here, no?

I'm getting the hang of having him around. Its funny when we went for a short holiday over the weekend with friends, and I ended up sharing a room with a girl friend instead of him, I couldn't sleep! Please lah, only one night and I was restless. Sheeshhh. I was so relieved when the next day my friend (she's married with 3 kids btw) decided we should exchange rooms, so I get to sleep with hubby the next night! Yay me! Don't ask me why the weird sleeping arrangements, it really doesn't make any sense, but yeah, they finally figured out soon enough.

Once, I told hubby it would be kind of weird when we have children. Because we're so used to be just the two of us, so having kids would be a major change for us. He said we'd adjust. Yeah, we'd adjust.

So far, I've spent 3 Rayas with him already, and I haven't really adjust to the fact that I'm married and Im supposed to follow wherever he goes instead of running back to my own kampung and the arms of my parents and family. Honestly he did suggested that we separate our ways during raya, yes, we're that badddddd. I was so tempted to his idea and ready to give in, until I put my head straight. It would have looked bad if we did that wouldn't it? People would talk and say bad things. And Im pretty sure my nenek will kill me if we did that hehe But anyhow, no, we did not go with the plan. We stuck together, traveled back and forth from Kuala Terengganu to Besut so both of us would be able to spend raya with our loved ones, even though had to rush and what not, but yeah. You can't have it all. Have to make way for new things. Im still learning to adapt and adjust. No matter how hard it is. And that my friend, was the only one Raya that we were able to celebrate in Malaysia.
Could not imagine if I had to go through with it like that every year to be honest! I'd rather celebrate Raya here instead of going back, because it seems fair to me, no one gets to pick which kampung we'd be on the first day of Raya, or malam Raya. Yes, Im that selfish.

So basically, Im blessed with a husband like Syed. We have our ups and downs, but we know we have a lot more to come. I know we do. To a great, nearly 3 years of marriage, and to another wonderful years together sayang! I love you! And thank you for being very, very, very patient with me. Yes, I can be difficult at times, mind you ;p

Eh awal pulak nak tulis-tulis mcm ni, macam dah anniversary. hehe just in case, tgh ada mood, better write it down before the mood's gone again!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Dinda Boutique said...

bile nak update lagi ;p?mcm chipsmo plak, kjp ade kjp xde.heee. but yeah, biase la kawen kan,teach us how 2 b tough, tolerate.afterall, those are for our sayang kan :D smoga anda sntiase berbahagia utk 3 thn akan dtg, 30 thn akn dtg, slame2 nye bhagia hingga ke syurga :D amiinnn :D

Sarah said...

Hehe busy sokmo laa puan faeeza. dpn laptop kejap2 je, tak dan nak memblog :p Aih nak kena teach ke? Susah tu, sbb saya pun kadang2 takleh control hehehe Tp alhamdulillah encik hubby penyabar sgt hehe And thank you insyallah amin. Same back to you, semoga bahagia hingga ke syurga :)