Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I noticed Ive been very lazy since early this year. Whenever Im in front of my lappie to blog, I seem to stare at the screen for a long time without typing anything and then finally decided to close the browser.

It seems that I have nothing to blog about anymore. Trust me, I have tons! But the mood is not there anymore. In my mind, I'm constantly blogging, day and night. But nothing come out when I finally have the time to type it all out. We have been pretty busy ever lately, and I have been very busy lately. Although I do have time to Facebook, but I have no time to write. At all. *sigh*

I miss my blogging time. Honestly I do. I want to write so many things. About my birthday, our anniversary, my surprise to him, his surprise to me, and our trip home recently and activities during the weekends. And I don't have any excuses.

Maybe Im done with blogging?

I dont know. But I think I still do want to keep blogging time to time. Maybe not as much as I used to. I remember Ayah commented that all I do all day was to blog. That was a year ago. I remember that I used to have at least one post every week. And sometimes more. Now? Not even one in a month! Or was it two?

So friends (I know most of the readers (not that many though) are my friends), please bear with me. I will write once in a while, but as of now, it wont be much.

3 comments:

chinn said...

saraaa dont be lazy ok, i slalu view page u and *sigh* takde update pun...

Sarah said...

Im not lazy laa chinn... Im just too rajin and do stuff around the house! haha

bijoux said...

sarah. kau kejam. tp aku akan paksa faliq utk pergi perth jugak. just dont kill us all by saying ur not going to entertain FB either ok. pemalas. =p